People Stalk Me?!?!?!?

Idek, I was trying to do the bait clicky thing people do.

So I have state over and over that I literally have no idea what I want to do with this blog, so I just kinda throw list things at the few unlucky humans that read this. 

I have decided to make that my thing.

Favorite Song:
Care by BriBry
This cover by Katherine and Eden, who are queens in my opinion. 

Book:
Six Feet Over It by Jennifer Longo

Really good. I'll probably review it (in an eternity).

Fandom:
I recently reread the Kane Chronicles, the first time I read them was about a year ago. It was easier to enjoy them this time, because last year while I was reading PJO, the library didn't have The Titan's Curse, and I didn't want to spoil it for myself, so while waiting I read TKC for my daily dose of Uncle Rick.

Awaiting:
Magnus Chase, October 6
*SOBS* RELEASE IT NNNOOOWWW
TABINOF, October 8
ditto above


um, I guess this will be it for today.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts