lol i'm back

oh god this monstrosity wasn't a nightmare

So I'm back. You can laugh now.

     Basically along the course of like last year I realized everything I have ever churned out is embarrassing. Also my old blog is dead. It was terrible, and so was all the content on this blog, so feel free to judge me.

     However, even though literally no one read anything, I still felt the urge to continue this blog thing.
So here you go kids. Expect occasional posts, because as bad as I am at it, I kind of enjoy it. Again, ignore anything before July 2016 unless you need a laugh. Also I'm in the process of reformatting everything so it's not as ugly, so that's that.

     As for the name The Blue Dollhouse, its just a mashup of my favorite songs Blue by Troye Sivan and Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. Don't expect any real content about dolls and house and things. However I was a toy aficionado as a kid so if you wanted I could school you on Barbie or something.

That's actually really embarrassing.

Anyways thanks for reading. Or not, if you just looked over this and scoffed.

I would scoff too actually.

                                                                  Farewell until next time,
                                                                                                   Alisa

Comments

  1. Welcome back! I look forward to reading your future posts.
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts