Bucket List

1. Go to Harvard
2. Get a good job
3. Move to a nice city

Okay who am I kidding. That's ridiculous and boring.
This is more like it:

1. Adopt a cactus and name it Theodore
2. Paint Dan Howell's toenails
3. Write a best selling book series (probably not going to happen)
4. Visit London
5. Re-visit China
6. Find a way to mass produce Phil Lester
7. Improve my Mandarin
8. Adopt a toy poodle
9. Meet Pentatonix
10. Learn how to use a sewing machine

Yeah. This will literally be my life. 



I hope my mother doesn't read this.

Comments

  1. That sounds like a fun bucket list... ;)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com
    P.S. If you are deleting your older blog, should I change out the button?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bucketlist! I especaillly like number 1! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts